Saturday, January 18, 2020

Assignments

I believe that I will enjoy the structure of this class. I like that each week will be very similar in style and assignments as this will make it easier to plan this class around my other classes. I am interested in learning more about the semester long storybook project as this will be something that I need to make sure that I stay on top of throughout the semester. This class is very unlike the other classes that I have taken online as those have usually been very unstructured and the assignments were jumbled throughout the semester which made it very hard to stay on top of. 
Studying (Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia Trail: From Computer to C (programming language)

Computer : A computer is a machine that can be instructed to carry out sequences of logical operations automatically via computer programmin...