Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

The readings this semester have been very entertaining and informative. I have learned a lot about different myths and increased my knowledge in story telling from reading all these different stories and writing down my  notes from them. This has led me to be happy with the posts that I am putting on my blog and the stories that are going into my portfolio. I have really enjoyed writing the stories for my portfolio as I have been able to take the original stories and put my own creative spin on them. I believe that my biggest accomplishment so far in this call has been stepping out of my comfort zone and writing these new stories with my own spin. I am not usually a writer so this has been fun for me and a great learning experience. Because I was originally in the mythology class I have read different stories throughout this semester of varying origins. My favorite has been the one about the brahman, the tiger, and the jackal.



As I go forward through the semester, I would like to do my readings earlier in the week and take lengthier notes. I believe that this will help me to write my stories and remember more details from the readings. I think this will also help me gain more creative inspiration for my stories by remembering more of the creativity from the originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia Trail: From Computer to C (programming language)

Computer : A computer is a machine that can be instructed to carry out sequences of logical operations automatically via computer programmin...