Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

This semester I have gotten to learn about different ways to give feedback and have been able to give out lots of feedback to other students. I personally have not received much feedback due to switching courses in the middle of the semester which caused my blog to be off the feed for a few weeks during the transition. The feedback that I have received has been very useful however, and has helped me improve my stories. I believe that I am leaving feedback for other students that is helpful as I try to inform them of what they did good while also asking questions that could provoke them into coming up with a solution or change to their story that fits the storytelling theme as they are the ones who wrote it.

Image result for feedback

I have really enjoyed getting to know others in the class through their introduction page. It is fun to learn about the people of various majors, years, and backgrounds all telling stories of their own through blogs and projects. As I continue through the semester I would like to maintain a high level of feedback to other students so that they can keep improving their writing and be recognized for what they are doing such a great job on. I have enjoyed many stories this semester and want others to keep up what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia Trail: From Computer to C (programming language)

Computer : A computer is a machine that can be instructed to carry out sequences of logical operations automatically via computer programmin...